The forums page is a tool for volunteers to discus topics related the to Preserve, add non-pressing or non-emergent updates, and check for updates from the Preserve Staff.
- You must be registered and logged in to view forum and threads.
- All contributions must be related to the forum theme and must relate to the Preserve.
- The Sharing/Miscellaneous section is for volunteers to share articles and appropriate stories that are relative to the Preserve and/or the outdoor/conservation realm.
- All users must respect each other and refrain from inappropriate commenting. If you need to speak with a co-volunteer personally, please take it out of the forums.
- This will not be checked by the Volunteer Coordinator daily. If you need to contact about an issue or have time-sensitive questions, please reach out to the Volunteer Coordinator via email: email@example.com
G FUEL Energy has revealed the Naruto Miso Ramen flavor the company announced as an April Fools prank is actually in production, with pre-orders being available.
Since its introduction in 2012, G FUEL Energy has taken over the esports world by providing sponsorships to organizations like FaZe Clan and big-name content creators like NICKMERCS and xQc.
In 2021, the company shocked fans by announcing ‘Sanic Chili Dogs’ — an internet meme inspired play on their existing partnership with Sonic The Hedgehog — that actually was released.
G FUEL is back at it again this year with Miso Ramen, their second Naruto-inspired flavor, and it’s officially up for pre-order for those who signed up for the waitlist on April 1.
G FUEL actually creates Naruto Miso Ramen flavor
On April 1, 2022, the official G FUEL Twitter account download game naruto offline revealed the first-ever energy drink that tastes like Naruto’s favorite food: Miso Ramen. This collaboration came just weeks after they released Sage Mode, a pomelo white peach flavor in a partnership with the anime series.
Alongside the flavor reveal, they opened up an early access waitlist for those looking to buy the potential product. While the tweet says: “This is not an April Fools Day joke btw,” fans were still skeptical about the release.
On April 4, G FUEL revealed that fans who signed up for the early access waitlist can begin making their purchase — placing the final nail needed to confirm that they’re producing the April Fools prank flavor for the second year in a row.
Up for grabs is the company’s infamous collectors box covered in Naruto Shippuden artwork similar to the tub of powder, with a matching 12oz shaker displaying Naruto holding a bowl of Miso Ramen.