- Staff the Visitor Center on Weekends
- Lead nature walks
- Guide paddling tours
- Assist with bird and other wildlife surveys
- Help with outreach events
- Work on other special projects!
*To become a Volunteer Naturalist you must attend one of the Preserve’s Volunteer Naturalist Training’s which are offered a few times each year. Our Summer 2020 session is now OPEN.
ALL HRT WORKDAYS ARE POSTPONED
The, “HRT,” team involves:
- Meeting on scheduled Saturdays from 9am-3:30pm
- Working on special conservation projects
- Options to participate in special trainings and workshops
- Learning about land management
- Meeting other volunteers with a passion for the outdoors!
- No Volunteer Naturalist training required, you will be guided by a Preserve Staff member
***HRT workdays are limited to participants 18years of age or older***