- Staff the Visitor Center on Weekends
- Lead nature walks
- Guide paddling tours
- Assist with bird and other wildlife surveys
- Help with outreach events
- Work on other special projects!
The, “HRT,” team involves:
- Meeting on scheduled Saturdays from 9am-3:30pm
- Working on special conservation projects
- Options to participate in special trainings and workshops
- Learning about land management
- Meeting other volunteers with a passion for the outdoors!
- No Volunteer Naturalist training required, you will be guided by a Preserve Staff member
***HRT workdays are limited to participants 18 years of age or older***
- Raptor Surveys
- Waterfowl Surveys
- Swallow Box Monitoring
- Wood Duck Box Monitoring
- Special Restoration Projects
We have multiple biological monitoring opportunities year round!